BluePink BluePink
XHost
Gazduire site-uri web nelimitata ca spatiu si trafic lunar la doar 15 eur / an. Inregistrare domenii .ro .com .net .org .info .biz .com.ro .org.ro la preturi preferentiale. Pentru oferta detaliata accesati site-ul BluePink
Vizualizare mesaje fără răspuns | Vizualizare subiecte active Acum este Vin Mai 17, 2024 1:13 am

Răspunde la subiect  [ 1 mesaj ] 
Connected to Network, But no Internet Access 
Autor Mesaj

Mesaj Connected to Network, But no Internet Access
Hi,

I had sent off my laptop to get repaired, and before that my laptop connected to my modem perfectly fine. What's happening is that I'm able to connect to my WiFi network, but once I try opening up my browser, every website greets me with the warm welcoming of "unable to connect to this website" when it tries loading a site. I have called Comcast three times today total (as of April 4th), and the troubleshooting gets solved until the call is over and then it returns to being unable to connect to the website. They've tried refreshing the connection on their end and changing the channel that my connection is on. On my own, I flushed and renewed my IP, which had no effect either. This connection I use is used by every other device in my household and they work perfectly fine being connected to this network. The only time my laptop works on this connection is when I have the modem directly connected in the back of my laptop. I'm positive there's nothing wrong with my laptop, due to the fact I've tested connecting to another connection and it worked correctly and allowed me to browse. Any ideas or solutions?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://bit.ly/2IeLIKc
Bitcoin Trading Examples

Thanks

Sâm Mai 05, 2018 10:14 am
Afişează mesajele de la anteriorul:  Sortează după  
Răspunde la subiect   [ 1 mesaj ]